Friday, July 5, 2013

4th Celebration

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!! Kaylin and I went for a run and then we headed to my Aunt & Uncle’s house to celebrate.

IMG_4332 I brought along the same salad I made last Sunday:

IMG_4334

Black bean burgers:

IMG_4337 

and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. My Uncle made ribs and pulled pork. Josh couldn’t stop talking about how delicious the ribs were:

IMG_4335

  My Aunt always puts together the best fruit bowls. I think I eat 1/3 the bowl :). She also made potato salad and my Mom brought coleslaw and corn:

 IMG_4338

Why yes, we do make enough food to feed an army :).

After lunch, we went for a dip in her pool. It felt like heaven. Kaylin ran back and forth on the stairs for about an hour yelling “I’m swimming”.

Love my family:IMG_4343

My cousin’s girlfriend made a ridiculously delicious and patriotic dessert. It deserves several photos:

 IMG_4344

 IMG_4345

IMG_4346

The dessert was to celebrate my cousin’s birthday.

IMG_4347

Tell me what you did on the 4th!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. So far, I ran/took half hour pump, food shopped, got my toes done (heavenly), and now I’m heading to the aquarium with Josh and Kay.

No comments: