- Ran a mile and taught Body Pump
- Hopped in the car and drove the 10 hours (due to traffic) to Nashville. We saw some fun signs on the way:
- Arrived at Josh's parents house and enjoyed an incredible dinner of roasted veggies, black beans, and wedge salads (she also cooked up some steak for the meat eaters):
- Dessert at one of the MOST incredible frozen yogurt places I have ever been to, Sweet CeCe's.
- I got pumpkin (oh my gosh amazing) with chocolate sprinkles:
- Josh got original tart and pumpkin with kiwi:
- I woke up early to fit in a great 7 mile run on the hills of Brentwood:
- The rest of our Thanksgiving was pretty low key and relaxing:
- We enjoyed a fabulous dinner (I didn't capture pictures- I know, what was I thinking?)
- At midnight, Josh's Mom and I headed out for the start of our Black Friday shopping (Josh's mom is the BEST shopper and so much fun):
- The mall was CRAZY busy:
After shopping, I came home and crassssshhhed. More tomorrow!