Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend & Kaylin/Frank VLOGs

Hi guys! Hope your Sunday is off to a good start. How was the early part of your weekend? Mine was good. Friday, my Mom came down and I got to go for a run and get my closet cleaned out(very necessary). I took a BIG step and put all of my maternity clothes away. No more leaning on the larger sizes. Now, I’m just working with the part of my “old” wardrobe that fits and focusing on losing the rest of my baby weight so I can fit into it all again.  My Mom and I also hit up an awesome sale at Ann Taylor loft. I got three new tops. Friday night was a lazy date night in. Josh and I had chicken burgers and caught up on our DVR.

Saturday, I got my hair done. My hair dresser is amazing. The rest of the day was spent getting things done around the house. Josh put together our new screened in porch furniture too.

IMG_2843

IMG_2844

Saturday night, we went to dinner with Josh’s Mom at Capriccio’s.

IMG_0309

The restaurant is super cozy and the family who runs the place is SO inviting! We really loved the service. We started off with bread. They provide olive oil with cheese for dipping:

IMG_0310

IMG_0311

Since I’m on dairy restrictions….it was tough to find an option without cheese! I ended up getting a salad with chicken (note the fresh rosemary on top and excuse the flash):

IMG_0312

Josh got chicken parm. They bring the chicken out in the pan they cooked it in- so cool!

IMG_0313

Josh and his Mom:

IMG_2845

Kaylin & Me:

IMG_2846

A great spot!

Capriccio Ristorante on Urbanspoon

 

And last, but not least, I put together Kaylin & Frank’s first VLOGs. Enjoy!

Kaylin’s debut:

 

A little Frank:

No comments: