Friday, January 2, 2009

Fruits and Veggies

Happy Friday! I am working from home again today and loving it! I got up bright and early and was already working by 6 am. I started my day out with an apple (half with peanut butter half without) and a cup of pumpkin coffee:

Around 9 am, I had a pear and then took a break to go to the gym and take Body Pump. I came back and started back at work. For lunch today, I made a stir fry of onions, carrots, black beans and corn (the black beans and corn were leftover from last nights dinner):
I also had a tortilla covered with a little bit of black bean refried beans. I still have a ton of work today and I am getting my hair done later this afternoon (I cannot wait!). What are you up to tonight?

11 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for being home and for eating deliciously - yum!!

Have fun today/tonight!! I'll be home, trying to get 100% over being ill.

B_Hlthy said...

as long as jeff's suv arrives, we are riding around the town like rockstars in it...

but probably we will just cook a Laural-Mo Creation at home

HAPPY FIRST FRIDAY of 2009!

Anonymous said...

What am I doing? Well, it's freeezing!! It's supposed to dip down to -40 degrees Celsius tonight!

Anyways, love your eats, delicious!! Happy New Year!

Esi said...

Up early!! I think I am going out dancing...if I can keep this cold at bay.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day thus far Erica. I'm glad you get to work from home - always a nice change.

Enjoy getting your hair done. Love getting my hair washed!

Jenn said...

Sounds like a lovely day! Do we get to see pics of the hair tomorrow? Pretty please?!

K from ksgoodeats said...

What a great Friday you're having! Hope to see the hair ;)

Tonight: I'll be sleeping and trying to avoid getting ill!

Gina said...

Mm...pumpkin coffee sounds good.

I'm not doing much tonight, maybe going to the movies?? Its too cold to really want to do anything too exciting, haha.

Anonymous said...

I’m all thrown off. Yesterday felt like Sunday and now it’s Friday again. I’m hitting the grocery store and getting my finances in order. That sounds boring. Maybe I should put it all on hold, and just go play with the hubby and kids.

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

you started working at 6am? woooo..... but good strategy to have a relaxing day later.

what i'm doing today? I just got up :D and my plan for the day involves shopping, nails, hair, dinner with friends. :D

Anonymous said...

I love pumpkin coffee! It's one of my newest favorites :o) Hooray for a work from home day - love the stir fry!

Tonight I was fortunate enough to meet up with three bloggie buddies!