Happy Friday (and Easter weekend)! Hope you all have fun things planned. This is my fifth Five on Friday post and includes five (ish) things I’m loving right now:
1. Two recipes I really want to make:
Edible Mosaic’s Falafel-Spiced Roasted Chickpeas. Yes, please!
Hershey Pantry Baked Oatmeal. After hearing Lauren talk about how delicious their baked oatmeal is…I need to try it!!
2. World’s toughest job. My BIL’s girlfriend shared this with me and then I saw it on GMA. Such an awesome video:
3. Easter brunch! What are you making? I’m in charge of baked egg cups and muffins. I can’t decide between a couple of different muffin recipes…
4. Race photographs. I’m clearly very focused on stopping my run keeper hahaha:
5. The kiddos. Love these two:
Tell me something you’re loving!
Post a Comment