This recipe has gone through an evolution! A while back, I made these turkey pineapple jalapeno burgers. As a part of the Secret Recipe Club, Megan made them into beef meatballs. I adjusted them again and made them into these turkey pineapple jalapeno meatballs:
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Caribbean Citrus seasoning
- Mix together all ingredients and form into balls.
- Place on foil covered baking sheet (or on top a cookie sheet, sprayed with non stick spray on a baking sheet).
- Bake at 400 degrees until cooked through
I served my meatballs on top of brown rice mixed with soy sauce, additional crushed pineapple and chopped & cooked jalapeno:
What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow, we’re celebrating my FABULOUS Aunt Lori’s birthday. Other than that? I have yard work and a run planned.
Important note: Help fellow blogger Lynn from The Actor’s Diet raise money for her next film The Man’s Guide to Love
Post a Comment