Friday, March 30, 2012

Breakfast with Chobani & Pizza Dinner

How was your Friday? Mine was a bit crazy, but in a good way! I started off my day by going food shopping with Kay. For the first time, she sat in the cart and did really well. She loved looking at everything:

IMG_0791

After, Amy (and her son, Ryan), Brittany, Kay & I met  Lindsay from Chobani at Charleston’s CafĂ© for breakfast. Lindsay is in town for the Bridge Run and Bridge Run expo. It was great to meet her and Brittany for the first time. We chatted about yogurt (duh), the kiddos, life in Charleston & NYC. Such a good time! Oh! And there was coffee and food:

IMG_0793

All of us- Kay, me, Lindsay, Amy, Ryan & Brittany (please ignore my slumping down- I’m small, but not that small Winking smile):

photo(2)

After breakfast, Kay and I did a five miler outside and then I did work and housework. Josh got home early and watched Kaylin while I go my toes done. Wonderful.

For dinner, we had Bryan and Mandi over and did make your own pizza (on the grill) and salads. Proteins:

IMG_3566

Salad greens:

IMG_3567

Vegetables:

IMG_3570

Fun salad toppers (almonds & pepitas):

IMG_3571

Make your own action:

IMG_3572

Grill action:

IMG_3574

A great, relaxing dinner! What did you do on your Friday?

No comments: