Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. Week going well so far? Mine has been busy, but good. A lot of you had questions about the Trader Joe’s peanut flour I used in my cookies. YES! It does taste like nut butter in a recipe! Its kind of like PB2 for baking. I am really enjoying the product and can’t wait to try it out in more recipes.
Since I haven’t made any new or unique recipes this week, I decided this would be a great time for a giveaway! One winner will receive their own batch of Peanut Butter (flour) Chocolate Chip cookies!!
There are two ways to enter (note: you DO NOT have to have a blog to enter):
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite Trader Joe’s product
- Lave a comment telling me your favorite fall recipe (with a link)
Each entry requires a separate comment to count. The winner will be picked with a random number generator! You have until noon on Saturday, September 25 to enter. Good luck!
And since its workout Wednesday, here is the plan for the week:
- Monday: Ran to warm up, taught Body Pump
- Tuesday: Taught Body Attack
- Wednesday: Off or short run (I have a race coming up and very little time to run- yikes!!)
- Thursday: Teach 45 minute Step & Pump
- Friday: Teach Body Step
- Saturday: Teach Body Step and Body Pump launch
- Sunday: Off
Packed week! The Body Pump launch on Saturday is going to be really fun because its two weeks before the real full up launch for all the programs. Its a launch that is only being announced on the gyms facebook page. I am eager to see how it goes! What is your plan for the week?