OK! I swear, I’m getting back on track with blogging this week! Did you have a nice weekend? This weekend was almost completely unplanned for us…which was amazing! Friday night, we went to dinner with friends and did a little shopping.
Saturday morning, I had step and then went to the farmers market:
Saturday afternoon, we got a bundle done around the house and then went swimming at Josh’s parents house:
Sunday morning, we went to my favorite breakfast spot.
We hadn’t been there in a while and I was missing it! We started off with coffee and then Josh/Kaylin/I split a fruit parfait & oatmeal. SO yum. I didn’t get many pictures because we were balancing the toddler zoo:
This weeks meal plan:
- Friday: Out with friends
- Saturday: Salads with shrimp
- Sunday: Maria’s smashed chickpea and avocado salad (I followed Maria’s recipe except I subbed in chopped red onion for the green onion):
- Monday: Pineapple black bean burger bowls (recipe to come)
- Tuesday: My take on Ree Drummond’s seafood pasta in a foil pack
- Wednesday: Mish Mosh meal (leftovers, this and that) including healthier spinach and artichoke dip
- Thursday: Brinner! Probably pancakes
Tell me something you’re planning to eat this week.