Friday, April 19, 2013

Aurorae Yoga Top & Cookies

Happy, happy Friday!! This week has been a pretty good one…except the crazy events (Boston, Texas, flooding..) going on…and that Kay came down with a fever yesterday. After a trip to the pediatrician and a few tests…nothing turned up positive. Seems like its just a virus? Or maybe more teeth?? She is doing much better today (phew).  These crazy events definitely help put things in perspective.

I wanted to share a product review. I recently received the Aurorae Ladies Fitted Lenzing Modal® Tank Top

tank1large

tank2large

I wore the tank to take Kay for a walk. I also wore it while I taught Body Attack:

IMG_3770

IMG_3771

I was a big fan of how well it stayed in place during class. As a group fitness instructor, there is nothing worse during a class than clothing that rides up. The fabric also breathes really well. Bonus? Its made in the USA! Thanks Aurorae for the opportunity to review this product*!

Kay is napping…so I’m making cookies! This recipe to be exact. Baking is such a great stress reliever!

IMG_3777 

What are you up to this weekend? I am teaching Attack tonight & Step tomorrow morning. Hoping to spend lots of time with Josh/Kay/Frank. We’re also going to my niece’s/nephew’s birthday party on Sunday!

*Disclaimer: top was received to review for free

11 comments:

Brittany Dahn said...

Yes, baking is the BEST stress reliever! I haven't hardly been able to bake at all in a few weeks and I need it back in my life. It's wedding crunch time and we've been so so busy. We're going up to Greg's parents house in NC again this weekend to celebrate his brother and g-ma's birthdays. Have a great weekend - see you Tuesday hopefully!

Simply Life said...

oh that tops looks great- adorable!

Jenn (eating bender) said...

So glad to hear Kay is feeling better! You look fantastic in that top, lady. I am always looking for clothes that don't ride up - that's one of my biggest pet peeves when working out, for sure. And I think I could use some baking time after this crazy week...those cookies look delicious. Have a wonderful weekend!

Renee@Mykitchenadventures said...

have a fun weekend Erica!!

Heather said...

I love racer back tanks - they're my favorite!
I'm doing some baking tonight, too. For a bake sale. Hopefully they turn out as good as I see in my head. :)
Have a great weekend!

valsocal said...

Baking is such great therapy!! Isn't it? All I need right now is a big glass of milk and these cookies.

Taylor Ryan said...

Cute top! Love it, those arms are looking good! For the weekend... tomorrow is the Bulldog Challenge and then Sunday is the Charleston Loves Boston 5K. Then some much needed rest!

Krista said...

That tank looks just like my beloved Lululemon Raceback tanks! I bet its comfy. Glad Kaylin is feeling better today!

Annette Perkins said...

Oh my gosh! I love how LONG that top is!!


And amen to keeping things in place while teaching....hence why I need a NEW sports bra. BAD

Nutmeg Nanny said...

I agreee, I love to bake when stressed :) I could go for a wonderful chocolate chip cookie right now!

Katie said...

Love that shirt! I lost my favorite basic black Lulu tank last year and am still mourning it.


Glad Kay's feeling better!