Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Last Weekend?? & Pregnancy Update/VLOG- Week 38

Happy Sunday. Josh and I have had the same conversation the last couple weekends…is this our last weekend before we’re parents?? Here is how we’ve spent our weekend so far:

Friday night- dinner with Josh’s Mom & friends at O’Brion’s. Food? Eh. But the frickles are very good! Reminded me of this chick:

IMG_0042

IMG_0043

IMG_0045

Saturday-Took Body Step and taught during our Body Pump 78 Launch:

IMG_2537

IMG_2538

 

IMG_2543

 

Rest of the day was housework (laundry, ironing, vacuuming) & yard work (weeding, cleaning up Frank presents and watering). Saturday night was date night! Josh and I saw Horrible Bosses (hilarious), ate some delicious dinner and caught up on our DVR. It was perfect!

Pregnancy Update- Week 38:

 

 

IMG_2533

Someone sent me the CUTEST hooded towels, but they didn’t come with a card! I absolutely love them (I’m obsessed with monograming)- please let me know if this super sweet gift was from you!

IMG_2535

 

And VLOG!

What are you up to today?

No comments: