Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love & Pregnancy Update/VLOG- Week 36

Happy Sunday! I usually am not a big Sunday fan (since Monday comes next Winking smile), but having Monday off gives Sunday a whole new meaning! I want to share with you some things I am LOVING this weekend:

1. I used Averie’s guidance and cut up my first whole pineapple (thanks Averie!):

IMG_2450

IMG_2453

 

2. There are a few cantaloupes & watermelons starting to grow in our garden, I hope they make it!

 

IMG_2454

3. Saturday dinner with friends (including Mandi, Amelia and their men). We went to Smoky Oak:

IMG_2455

M trying Josh’s goblet of beer:

IMG_2456

IMG_2457

We tried their delicious onion rings:

IMG_2458

J got a pork platter:

IMG_2459

And I got a garden salad:

IMG_2460

and turkey and black bean soup with cornbread:

IMG_2461

 

For some reason, I didn’t take any pictures of the group! Bahhh!

Smoky Oak Taproom on Urbanspoon

 

4. Time with Josh & Frank!

 

 

Pregnancy Update- Week 36:

The belly is going to blowwwwwww…..

IMG_2433

 

And VLOG:

Links mentioned in the VLOG:

Sabrina’s Blog Post

Pregnancy Weight Gain: What to Expect

Pregnancy Weight Tracker

No comments: