Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grilled chick/baked zuch/amish corn

Only three work days left! Thank goodness :) Yesterday, after I taught Body Step, one of my awesome participants brought me a bag of Amish corn. I was so excited and couldn't wait to cook it up today. I cooked up the corn along with grilled chicken and baked zuch. I baked the zuch like Tina baked it here. Tonight I also did a chunk of cleaning and practiced Turbo and Hip Hop. It has been a couple months since I taught Hip Hop so I am excited to teach it again this Saturday!

6 comments:

glidingcalm said...

That chicken and zucchini looks good! I love baked veggies!

Melissa said...

Amish corn??? I've never heard of such a thing....which is surprising because we live in the middle of Amish country!!

Jenn said...

Mm - LOVE corn on the cob. But I also have never heard of Amish corn! What does it taste like in comparison to others?

Erica said...

Melissa and Jenn- You guys need to get some Amish corn! Its not really any different just very fresh! I assume they don't really use any pesticides or anything like that. We have a big market near my house where the Amish come and bring their crops!

Mark Salinas said...

I have to try that corn!

shopping blog said...

The curve of pandora jewelry the end of the ironing board to Pandora charms act as the shoulder. Now, mist pandora bracelets and charms the shirt with your spray bottle and then buy Pandora you start ironing over the front of the discount pandora bracelets shirt. When you approach the part of Pandora necklace the shirt that has the buttons on the pandora necklace beads edges, you pull the bottom part of the shirt taught and then work against Pandora necklace sale the direction you are pulling at with the iron. Next you will then proceed to pull the shoulder taught by cheap pandora charms once again pulling the end of the shirt so that you can iron the front of the shirt where your pectoral muscles would be.