Monday, March 10, 2008

Flank Steak and Vegis/Weekend

The weekend always seems to go by toooooo fast! We had a great weekend. Josh's friend Andrew came down to visit- which is always fun.! I spent a good chunk of time working on Body Step which I can't wait to launch! I also got to relax and watch some movies with Josh(one of my favorite things to do)! Although the time change thing is always strange- springing ahead means summer is on the way and I can't wait! I am much more of a summer than winter person(see attached picture from Hilton Head)! On Sunday, I made the attached flank steak and roasted vegetables recipe. It turned out well and the vegetables were awesome (I like my vegis a little more crispy and baking them in the oven creates this).

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_23089,00.html

No comments: