Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Everybody loves Chicken

Good Morning

What a sleepy morning! I can tell its going to be a two coffee day already and I've only been here for 15 minutes. Any who- I love chicken. If prepared right, it is delicious and healthy! I am always looking for good chicken recipes because I feel like you really can't get sick of them! Last night I made some delicious oven baked BBQ chicken nuggets. I found a recipe online and modified it a lot to get the flavor I was looking for and was very happy with the outcome. When I was younger, my mom(see picture) always made this paprika flavored chicken that was ridiculously delicious... I think this has a little of that flavor mixed with BBQ.

Baked BBQ Chicken Nuggets:

1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon pepper (or desired amount)
2 teaspoons paprika (or desired amount)
1 pound (or so) boneless chicken breasts with fat removed
Your favorite BBQ sauce
Olive Oil

-Preheat oven to 425
-Cut chicken into nugget sized pieces- try to make them all somewhat even
-Mix flour, pepper and paprika
-Roll and completely cover chicken with flour- place chicken on a baking sheet covered in NON STICK Aluminum foil
-Drizzle chicken with a small amount of Olive Oil
-Bake for 7 or 8 minutes, turn chicken and bake for an additional 7 or 8 minutes
-Glaze chicken with BBQ sauce- cook 2 minutes
-Turn chicken and glaze other side with BBQ sauce- cook 2 minutes.

Enjoy! Serve with vegetables and fruit.


erincraig said...

Thanks for giving me your link! I will be checking in often to see the recipes you are posting. Good luck on growing your blog and have fun doing it with something you! I love to cook too so keep posting and I will keep coming back!

Itzy said...


So glad you visited! I will be checking in with your blog as well :)

shopping blog said...

The curve of pandora jewelry the end of the ironing board to Pandora charms act as the shoulder. Now, mist pandora bracelets and charms the shirt with your spray bottle and then buy Pandora you start ironing over the front of the discount pandora bracelets shirt. When you approach the part of Pandora necklace the shirt that has the buttons on the pandora necklace beads edges, you pull the bottom part of the shirt taught and then work against Pandora necklace sale the direction you are pulling at with the iron. Next you will then proceed to pull the shoulder taught by cheap pandora charms once again pulling the end of the shirt so that you can iron the front of the shirt where your pectoral muscles would be.