Friday, February 28, 2014

Five

Hello hello! How are you? Fridayyyyyy! Its been a good week. Lots of subbing at the gym, the usual work stuff, and time with peanut and Josh has made for a fantastic week.

Christina does a Five on Friday post that I love. She points out all kinds of fun things (recipes, products, etc) that I end up purchasing/checking out. I figured I’d do something similar this week to help share the love.

1. Ellie clothes… obsessed!

 

IMG_6095

2. Stride Rite kids shoes. I think they make the best kids shoes. Pretty often they have a buy 1 get 1 half off sale. Kay picked up these two this past weekend:

 IMG_6136

3. TJs Applesauce Crushers. Apples and other fruits blended into a squishable pack. These are awesome in the car for Kay (or me) and are very tasty. The ingredient list is great too:

 IMG_6137

4. Trader Joe’s Apple Snack Sticks. The ingredient list on these isn’t too bad and they’re delicious. Addictive! Josh, Kaylin & I have all been eating these:

 IMG_6138

5. GF Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars. I’ve made this recipe twice and love the outcome! My bars took a couple extra minutes in the oven, but totally delicious!

Tell me something you’re loving lately.

No comments: