Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Dinner

We had a fantastic Christmas! The incredible family time and delicious food made the day.

For our meal, I made salad:

IMG_5543

Roasted Brussels (roasted them at 425 until browned, tossed in soy and the juice from 1 orange, and cooked for 5 more minutes):

IMG_5534

My Dad prepared the beef:

IMG_5544

I made Jessica’s delicious lighter sweet potato casserole (without the marshmallows):

IMG_5505

Pear and apple crisp (lighter):

 IMG_5501

nutella chocolate chip cookies:

 IMG_5502

and my Mom made her famous cranberry sauce. So good!

Kay got a ton of amazing gifts:

    IMG_5506

  IMG_5521

 IMG_5527

 IMG_5532

We were so fortunate that we got to spend the evening with both of our parents and Josh’s sister Jenny:

       IMG_5549 

      IMG_5562     

Love!!

Today was semi-back to the grind. I did a long run, worked a bit and ran to the food store. Now, Josh and I are going out for a little date night. What was your Christmas day/Wednesday like?

No comments: