Thursday, January 2, 2014

Football Food & Resolutions

 IMG_5592

 

Happy New Year!! I hope you guys all had a fantastic New Years Eve/Day! We sure did. Very low key, lots of family time, just perfect. On New Year’s day, we headed over to my Aunt/Uncle’s house to watch the USC (South Carolina) game. My Uncle made delicious chili, my Mom brought a yummy dip, and I made these cookies (pre-bake…I never got a post bake picture):

   IMG_5641

Cornbread:

 IMG_5643

And veggies with guacamole & hummus:

 IMG_5644

USC won! Whoop.

Did you guys make resolutions/goals for this year? Last year, my goals were to run a half marathon (check x’s 3) and to donate blood every 8 weeks (check!). This year, I am hoping to run a new race (either distance wise or type (i.e. trail)), to continue to donate every 8 (made my first donation of the year this morning):

 IMG_5648

 

spend lots of time with my two favorite people:

IMG_5591

 IMG_5626

and find some other way to give back (either by donating time, money, etc). I’m thinking of doing something for a kids charity. Any ideas?

Speaking of giving back, one of my favorite bloggers is giving everyone an awesome opportunity to give. Please check out Biz’s post here and please keep her and her husband in your thoughts.

No comments: