Josh and I LOVE Grill 225 in Charleston (I’ve mentioned it several times ). I’m not a steak fan, but Grill 225 has fabulous options for non-steak lovers including seafood, veal, pork, tomato pie, and awesome salads and sides. Their sides are truly delicious. Our favorites are the tagliatelle, hash browns & their roasted Brussels sprouts with orange and soy. Josh’s Mom started recreating the dish at home and I cannot get enough! I finally made my own version using one of the products House of Tsang sent me to review , ginger flavored soy sauce (disclaimer: I received this product for free):
To make, simply steam Brussels sprouts until almost completely cooked through. At this point, you can either halve your Brussels, keep them whole, or do half and half. Toss the Brussels in soy sauce and squeeze fresh orange on top:
Place Brussels under the broiler until they reach desired level of crispiness (I should have left mine longer, but I’m not patient enough and the baby was starting to fuss ):
I have really enjoyed using the House of Tsang products. Want to win some of your own to play around with? One reader will win:
- House of Tsang® Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce
- House of Tsang® General Tsao Sauce
- House of Tsang® Ginger Flavored Soy Sauce
- House of Tsang® Sesame Seed Oil
- House of Tsang® Sweet & Sour Stir Fry Sauce
- House of Tsang® Hibachi Grill Sauce Kobe Steak
- Chopstick Gift Set
You DO NOT need to have a blog to win! There are two ways to enter, each requires a separate comment:
1. Tell me about your favorite vegetable dish (links to recipes welcome!) I’m between raw carrots dipped in mustard or Brussels sprouts as above!
2. Like House of Tsang on facebook
The contest is open until Sunday, February 26 at noon.
Enjoy your day!