Sunday, February 26, 2012

Brewvival & 17 North

Are you having a good weekend? I hope so! Ours has been busy, but in a good way!! Saturday morning, I woke up and went to the gym to run. After refueling, we headed out to Brewvival. This was the third ever Brewvival and we have been to each one. I was DD.

IMG_3473

IMG_3474

I only snuck in for a bit, since I had Kay in Carlos. I took my annual photo with Mandi:

IMG_3477

and my usual picture of Josh, excited for Brewvival:

IMG_3478

People LOVE their beer and truly get excited and dressed up for the event. A lot of people wear pretzel necklaces (pretzels on string) around their neck so that they have a snack throughout the festival. This guy took it one step further:

IMG_3480

I left the team at the beerfest and ran home to get lots done.

For dinner, we headed to 17 North to celebrate my Mom’s birthday:

IMG_3481

IMG_3482

IMG_3483

Josh was there too but I managed to not get a picture of him! The highlight of the meal for me was the tomato soup I ordered. They put a mini grilled cheese in the middle!

IMG_3484

17 North Roadside Kitchen on Urbanspoon

Any plans for the day?

No comments: