Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cookie Experimenting & Winners

Oh my! Isn’t the week back after a holiday always a tough one? Hope yours is going well! Usual stuff going on around here- teaching at the gym, working, taking care of the peanut & baking! I am hosting a cookie exchange soon and am trying to figure out what I want to make for it? Any ideas??? I want something SIMPLE, but delicious. Hmmm…

I tested out two recipes this week, Diana’s Mexican Hot Chocolate Dough Balls:

IMG_3126

And Cate’s Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies:

IMG_3129

The results:

IMG_3131

Both were good (especially Diana’s- a totally unique flavor!!), but am still on the hunt! Again- ideas welcome!

And the winners of the two giveaways last week…

Chick-fil-A calendar…..Heather!

and the Treats Truck Baking Book…Lindsey Knudson!

Ladies- please send your address to itzyskitchen at gmail dot com and I will get your prizes sent to you!

As a side note, I will be reviewing an item soon from the new Wayfair (formerly CSN stores) website! Wayfair has all sorts of items for your home including kitchen throw rugs. Love this website- we ordered Kaylin’s baby room furniture from there. Check it out!

No comments: