Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend & Pregnancy Update- Week 33

 

Wonderful weekend! What have you been up to? Friday we went to dinner with my parents. I didn’t capture many pictures, except of this sign at the restaurant (love the saying):

IMG_2329

Saturday was a little go go go, but in a good way. I met Amelia at the gym and we took Body Step and then I taught Pump. After, we headed to Sullivan’s Island. Our original plan was to get lunch from the Co-op, a new spot with both local groceries (fruits, vegetables, cheeses, meats, pastas, etc) and sandwiches/salads:

IMG_2334

IMG_2336

IMG_2337

Since they didn’t have any tables, we decided to go to Poe’s instead:

IMG_2338

I got the Tavern Salad with Chicken.

IMG_2339

Catching up with Amelia was awesome! She is an amazing cook & baker and brought Josh and I some of her cookies to try. She included a double chocolate, key lime (with white chocolate and macadamia nuts), meringue with chocolate covered sunflower seeds and chocolate meringues. Delicious!

IMG_2342

The rest of the day was spent cleaning, doing yard work and I spent a bit of time at the pool. Night time was more relaxed/low key!

Pregnancy Update: Week 33-

IMG_2333

No VLOG this week (sorrryyyyy)! My week was pretty hectic and I just never got around to filming it.  Starting to feel rather round haha. Sleep has been getting a little tougher- she kicks a lot a night and rolls herself into a tight little ball. I’m trying to find a way to work a nap into my day to alleviate a little of the sleep deprivation. Otherwise, all is well! Josh and I (mostly Josh) installed the car seat base this week and started on painting her room. Any questions?? Let me know!

Also, I am guest posting over at Healthy Coconut today- check it out!

No comments: