Ok, back to the recap.
- Slept in
- Got up and ran 7 miles
- Lots of relaxing
- Family pictures, Our Christmas card for this year:
- Me, Josh's Daddy, Jenny:
- Matching vests anyone?
- Dinner out. Here is Jenny enjoying her first legal cosmo out:
- Started my day off right by meeting Heather from HEAB for the first time! She is even sweeter than I had imagined. Heather treated me to yoga at a gorgeous studio:
- Then Heather gave Josh a massage! He said it was awesome!
- After, Heather, CD (who is also super nice), Josh and I went out to lunch at Fido's in Nashville. Josh got an egg sammy:
- I got a big bowl of fruit (I ate light as I was saving up for some TJs action, more info below):
- And we both enjoyed Cafe Au Laits (so good):
- Heather and I (thank you for such an amazing time Heather!!):
- I love TJs, I wish they would open in Charleston! I got lots of goodies, including many products you all recommended:
- Dinner out
Sunday we drove 9.5 hours home! What a great Thanksgiving!! BIG thank yous to Josh's family for another great holiday.
I will be back later!