Saturday, January 11, 2014

Restaurant Week & Launch Day

 

Happy Saturday! I hope you’re having a great weekend. Ours has been awesome. Friday, I enjoyed a great run and took Kay to the park. Friday night, we went to dinner with Josh’s parents at Grill 225 for restaurant week.  My parents stayed with Kay (thank you thank you). We tried to get a photograph before we went out, but we had a mini photo bomber:

IMG_5737

   Dinner was fantastic.

IMG_5740

 

The best parts? My favorite Brussels:

  IMG_5743

and their banana bread pudding:

IMG_5744 

Delicious.

This morning, we had our Body Step & Pump launches at the gym (we launched Attack in December). Step team:

IMG_5751

Pump team:

  IMG_5747

 

It was a packed house!

 IMG_5750 

We had a blast!

This afternoon, I got a few things done around the house. Now, we’re off to do a little shopping.

What have you been up to?

No comments: