Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A little of this, a little of that

AH! I am so, so behind on blogging. Work has been a little crazy and we just launched the new Body Step and Body Pump releases. Crazy town! So, this post will be a little of this, and a little of that.

The launches went really well this past weekend. I didn’t take a lot of pictures, but here is one from the Body Step launch. The new release focuses on a mix between athletic and dance/flavor options. I was the “athletic” instructor:

IMG_4422

On Sunday, we had a BBQ at my Aunt & Uncle’s house. I brought Maria’s quinoa salad:

IMG_4425

and Jenna’s blueberry tart:

IMG_4423

I always enjoy parties at my Aunt’s house. Here is a picture of my Mom, me, Kay & my Aunt:

   IMG_4430

I have been cooking up a storm this week. We’ve had some really yummy dinners including turkey burgers, lighter chicken parmesan and pizza:

 IMG_4442

I’ve also been teaching a good bit. I feel like I have the Body Pump release down pretty solid! I’m getting there with step ;).

And…one last beautiful shot from my development while on a walk…LOVE SC!!

IMG_4444

Tell me something about your week!

No comments: