- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hershey’s Mint Truffle Kisses
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer), cream the butter and sugars. Add in egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until combined.
Use a cookie scoop (or rounded tablespoon) to scoop dough onto a cookie sheet. Press an unwrapped (duh) kiss into each dough ball. Bake for ~12 minutes. Let cookies cool completely before packing.
Yayyy for chocolate and mint:
Did you come up with a new cookie recipe this year or try out a new recipe? Links welcome!!