How are you? Hopefully you’re having a good weekend. My heart goes out to all those impacted by this terrible tragedy in Connecticut. Occurrences like this will always boggle my mind….How could someone do such a thing?
On a much lighter note, I used to share my weekly meal and workout plan, but got out of habit. I enjoy seeing others post this information because it always gives me great ideas, so I figured I’d try to start doing it again.
Weekly Workouts (note: these are on the heavy side right now because we have a few injured instructors and one that just gave birth so I am subbing a good chunk):
- Friday: Taught Body Attack
- Saturday: Taught Body Step
- Sunday: Rest
- Monday: Teach Body Step
- Tuesday: Teach Body Attack
- Wednesday: Teach Pump
- Thursday: Run
- Friday: Grilled chicken salads (Josh and I are sort of on a salad kick- favorite add ins are cheese, mini cucumbers & avocado)
- Saturday: Out! Not sure where yet
- Sunday: Stuffed shells & salad
- Monday: Leftover shells
- Tuesday: Tomato soup & grilled cheese
- Wednesday: Black bean burgers & pineapple rice
- Thursday: Breakfast for dinner (omelets or pancakes)
What are you eating this week? Any fun workouts planned?
Today has been a really fun day so far. Kaylin woke up early and sat on/pushed around her new bike from impatient Santa who brought it to her early:
Then we headed to the gym where I taught step. I brought Kaylin in the room early to help me setup and she decided to try it out herself:
Future Les Mills instructor! My WONDERFUL friend Amelia came and took class and we hit up Starbucks after. She brought Josh and I the BEST Christmas presents including jam from North Carolina (nom nom), a Starbucks card (best gift ever), and beer! Thank you so much girl!
Rest of the day is pretty open (Kaylin and I are hoping to take Josh on a surprise mini trip). What are you up to?