When we got in, I started on dinner- Ellie Krieger's Macaroni and 4 Cheeses (I call it Squash Mac N Cheese). I made a few adjustments:
- I used skim milk instead of 1% (its what we had!)
- I used 6 oz of 2% milk Cheddar (instead of 4 ounces of full fat Cheddar and 2 ounces Monterrey Jack)
- I did not add salt or mustard
- I added extra cayenne pepper
- And I added a bundle of cauliflower to the mix
So good- one of my favorite dinners for sure.
I also received a package of Zoe bars and an adorable card from the wonderful Bridget of Yogurt and Berries!! I am super excited to try them. Thank you Bridget!
What are you looking forward to this week? We're headed to a wedding on Friday, so I only have a four day week!