Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Turkey Lettuce wraps take 2

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I'm still feeling pretty yuck, but hoping today I will start to feel better! Last night I taught Body Step with Jill- its always so much fun to team with her! Afterwards, I came home and made turkey stirfry and ate it in lettuce cups. It was delicious! I also did a good bit of cleaning and house work! What did you do last night?


WeightingGame said...

Looks yummy and I love wraps but my question is, where do you buy that perfectly round kind of lettuce? A special grocery store or just any old thang?

Mark Salinas said...

Looks very tasty!

Erica said...

Weighting Game- Its called Bibb lettuce. At my grocery store, its sold in a harder plastic container- you can see a picture of it here-
You could also use regular lettuce or romaine?

MizFit said...

DANG that looks good!

I laugh (same bit different note) that the Fudruckers where we go (I know. not the best choice) offers LETTUCE BUNS on the menu and then mocks me when I order it.

(your perfect looking lettuce reminded me of theirs)

thanks for the Bibb tip. who knew?


Sarah said...

Lettuce wraps are so funny to me :-) but tasty.

What did I do last night? After a tough day I had a small glass of wine with my healthy dinner of spaghetti squash, homemade pasta sauce, and seared seafood. But then.... Ray and I decided to go out for frozen yogurt. And a little more wine. Oi! It was delicious though, and fro-yo isn't too caloric.

Hope you are feeling better!

Erica said...

Mizfit- I miss fudruckers! We use to have one close to wear I lived in Massachusetts! Have you ever gotten their salads? They are out of control huge.

Sarah- Sounds like an awesome night. I <3 fro-yo. We have no fro-yo places near our house :(

shopping blog said...

The curve of pandora jewelry the end of the ironing board to Pandora charms act as the shoulder. Now, mist pandora bracelets and charms the shirt with your spray bottle and then buy Pandora you start ironing over the front of the discount pandora bracelets shirt. When you approach the part of Pandora necklace the shirt that has the buttons on the pandora necklace beads edges, you pull the bottom part of the shirt taught and then work against Pandora necklace sale the direction you are pulling at with the iron. Next you will then proceed to pull the shoulder taught by cheap pandora charms once again pulling the end of the shirt so that you can iron the front of the shirt where your pectoral muscles would be.