Monday, April 14, 2008

Carrot Cupcakes, Wonderful Weekend



Wonderful weekend-why did you have to end? Haha, Mondays are always so tough. We had a sweet weekend. Friday I taught Hip Hop and then we went to dinner with friends. Saturday I taught Body Step, got tons of errands done, went to dinner to celebrate my awesome friend Jill's Birthday, and then went to see Semi-pro. Sunday was relax day. We watched Walk Hard which wasn't horrible, just way too long. It was great to relax! Only three days of work this week (thank goodness), and then Josh and I are headed down to South Carolina for a mini vacation and to see my parents future house site and my Aunt's new house. I am SO very excited.

My friend Jill loves carrot cake with cream cheese icing so for her birthday I made her these Ellie Krieger carrot cupcakes with cream cheese icing (pictured below without the icing). They are so delicious! Enjoy!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_33708,00.html

On Sunday I also made the crab cakes I posted about here. I figured I would add a picture. Enjoy!

No comments: