Sunday, November 17, 2013

3 Cookie Recipes & USC

I’m 23 days into the Whole30!! I honestly will be thrilled for this to be over. Although I feel better, I am missing a lot of the “forbidden” foods!!

Saturday was a great, but busy day! I got up, taught Step, dropped the dog off at puppy camp, got ready, and then Josh and I headed to the USC game with my Aunt/Uncle/Cousin, Mom & Dad!

For the tailgate, I made three different kinds of cookies. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip:

  IMG_5179 

 

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

 IMG_5178

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip:

 IMG_5177

I also brought little waters and roasted vegetables:

IMG_5180

 

 

My cousin cooked up tons of hamburgers, sausages & made pulled pork. My Mom brought a broccoli slaw and potato salad. Such great food! I was proud of myself for keeping with the Whole30. I had turkey sausage and lots of veggies.

Pictures from the day, Josh & my Dad:

 

IMG_5181

Ladies:

 IMG_5191

The men loved their meat sandwiches:

 IMG_5194 

All together:

 IMG_5199

Inside the game:

 IMG_5204

USC won!!!!

 IMG_5208

We decided to drive home after the game vs.. staying. It took us 3 hours to get home and my head finally hit the pillow at 2 AM!

Today, I ran a distance PR-18 miles! Super exciting.

What have you been up to?

A big thank you to Josh’s parents for watching the peanut!!

No comments: