Thursday, August 22, 2013

What’s Cooking (Two Chicken Recipes)

Happy (almost) Friday!! I took this morning off of work to get 2 of my to-dos done: 1. a long run (I did 9.6 miles) and 2. clean the house. Now, its back to work and then food shopping with the peanut. What are you up to?

This summer has been full of this in Charleston…downpours:

IMG_4661

It is getting old fast. I’m hoping the weekend is filled with sunshine. Due to the rain, I’ve been making dishes that I traditionally make in the winter. Earlier this week, I made spaghetti squash topped with chicken, artichoke bottoms & pesto sauce:  IMG_4663

And last night, a healthier baked chicken parmesan was on the menu.

  IMG_4665

Quick question- what is your favorite muffin recipe? I have to make a few for a baby shower this week. Please send links :)

No comments: