Hello! Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!! We have done a good deal of relaxing this weekend (post travel), and are feeling good. I also taught at the gym, went for a nice run with Kay, baked these amazingly delicious cookies:
and just enjoyed a lot of time with Josh & Kay.
Meal plan for the week:
- Friday: Dinner at Josh’s parents
- Saturday: Mexican style egg wraps at home (eggs cooked with green chilies, tossed in a tortilla with avocado and cheese), vegetables & fruit
- Sunday: Dinner out with Friends
- Monday: Stir fry with rice
- Tuesday: BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches, fruit & vegetables
- Wednesday: Shrimp & pasta bake
- Thursday: Open- probably either grilled cheese or breakfast for dinner
What are you eating?
I’ve set a few new “goals” for myself. I’m working on stretching every day. I used to be super flexible and can feel the flexibility slipping away. My goal is to be able to do a split by the end of the summer :). A few other goals I’m tossing around are increasing my protein intake (I’ve gotten protein lazy) and potentially doing more speed work (running). What are your current goals?