Monday, March 18, 2013

TV Debut & Weekend

AH! So, I told you how I’m running the Color Me Rad race in my wedding dress to raise money for the Special Olympics, right? Well, tomorrow, Kindal, Tracey (from Happy Wheels), and I will be featured on Lowcountry Live! We filmed our segment today. 

IMG_3474 

IMG_3476

I wore my new Lulu top and my Ellie capris (Kindal wore her whole Ellie outfit!!) .

IMG_3477

I think the segment went well? I don’t think I said much haha. I will post the video if I can get a hold of it.

IMG_3478

 IMG_3479

A BIG thank you to Lowcountry Live for having us.

How was your weekend? I enjoyed lots of time with Kaylin and Josh, went out to eat, and I taught at the gym. Few pictures from the weekend:

The wonderful Caroline took my Body Pump class on Friday:

IMG_3436

Kay tested out the new Chobani Champions tubes. She is a big fan:

 IMG_3437 

 IMG_3455

Weekends always involve Starbucks (ok…maybe most DAYS involve Starbucks). Loved the first trivia question (the answer is A):

 IMG_3461

We went to the park:

 IMG_3462

 IMG_3464

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!!

 IMG_3471

Reminder: You have until Wednesday at noon to enter my five giveaways!!

29 comments:

Kerr said...

I will have to set my dvr to record your segment tomorrow!

Krista said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Hoping you can get a link to your interview!! :)

Heather said...

LOVE that you're going to be on TV!!
And I'm so jealous of your park time. We had snow again this weekend! :(

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl said...

A TV segment?? How awesome! Congrats :)

Singerinkitchen said...

Looks like fun all around! J is going to get to try those Chobanis next week!

julie said...

SO EXCITING!!!! congrats on being on the tube! you look fabulous and i love that color lulu top! so pretty. you know how jealous i am of you that you can wear short sleeves now! its about to freaking snow here! big kisses to Kay!!

Katie said...

Ooh~ you are a celebrity. Can't wait to see it!! K is a doll!!

Janetha said...

This is SO cool! Yay! Love that Lulu top. Looks like you have quite the weekend!

Jenn (eating bender) said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the TV debut! I hope we get to see a video - this race is so inspiring to me. Love Kay and her Chobani Champions. Happy Monday!!

Taylor Ryan said...

So exciting! I think it went really well. I am ordering a tape of it for social media stuff. so i'll let you know!

Kristy @ Southern In-Law said...

How exciting that you were on TV - and for such a good cause too! :)



K always has the cutest outfits!

Averie Cooks said...

You look amazing and congrats!!!! How exciting and so proud of you!!!!

teresa said...

erica! that's so cool that you got to be on the news, way to go! you guys look great! your little girl is getting so big too, what a cutie!

Blond Duck said...

Awww! What happens if your dress gets ruined? Are you going to clean it so Kay can wear it if she wants?

Christina said...

Look at us both getting our camera action this weekend!! Too funny. I want to see it! Your hair is soooo long and pretty!

TryingToHeal said...

Yay for your TV debut!! How fun!

valsocal said...

How exciting. You are so awesome.

itzyskitchen said...

I know! Tell me when the commercial is going to be on too! Thank you :)

itzyskitchen said...

I'm cutting a piece of the dress for Kay to have. She can either sew it into her dress or carry it with her on her big day :). I have a second dress that I wore for our reception. She can always wear that one ;)

itzyskitchen said...

You're the sweetest :)

itzyskitchen said...

Aw- thank you!

Nutmeg Nanny said...

That is such a great way to put your wedding dress to use while supporting a great cause :)
and Kay is adorable!

Brittany Dahn said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting!! I think I'm at work when Lowcountry Live comes on, but I'll check for a video :) So cool about Caroline taking your class. I could have used some Starbucks in my life this weekend mmm mmmm.

onannasplate said...

How cool that you're going to be on the local news!!! And in such a cute outfit! ;-)

Lauren Podolsky said...

So fun! And you look like such a natural in front of the camera! :)

Elizabeth--Chobani Champions said...

Congratulations on your TV debut! What a fun way to raise money. Good luck on your race and thanks for introducing your little cutie to our new Champions Tubes!

Shannon G said...

such a great weekend :) congrats on the tv debut! such a good cause, glad you're able to promote it!

Beth Hills Velatini said...

That's so exciting! I'll watch the video at home tonight - congrats! Biz

natalie@thesweetslife said...

woo woo!! tv star! :)