I’ve been slacking (again) on cooking up new dishes (sticking to old favorites). I did try Maria’s amazing potato soup (sans feta since Josh isn’t a fan) on Sunday and absolutely loved it!. BUT, no pictures. So, I decided to play along with the 20 questions post a couple of my favorite bloggers have done.
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- Gym! Either a nice run outdoors or Body Step
- Brunch at one of my favorite spots
- If its summer, going to the beach or pool. If its winter, watching a movie or college football
- Lots of time with Josh, Kaylin & Frank
- Easy dinner at home
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- White Collar
- Junk on Bravo (Real Housewives, Million Dollar Listing, Millionaire Matchmaker…you name it. I know you’re with me Julie)
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
- I think I like both equally. I love to take pictures to capture memories & places, but I think its important to celebrate yourself through pictures too! I definitely love to look back at pictures of myself at different times in my life.
4) Why do you blog?
- To have a place to store and share recipes
- To have a place to document whats going on in my life (I think it will be awesome to look back at later on)
- To meet other wonderful bloggers
5) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
- I don’t twitter or really facebook either…I know, how do I survive?
6) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- Apples & nut/seed butter
- Rice cakes & nut/seed butter
- Baby carrots and mustard (yup)
7) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
- Google Reader
- Fox News
- My company's internal website
- Time card website for the company I work for (lame ).
8) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
- Franklin Beans, English Bulldog
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- Phone (I think these three are everyone's staples)
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- Coffee-specifically soy mistos from Starbucks
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
- I am assuming this question set didn’t start on a food blog….
12) Do you have children?
- 1 peanut! Kaylin
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
- Teaching group fitness classes
- Baking & cooking
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
- I’d say I’m right smack dab in the middle
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- I’m not a big fan of this question- all the little things make me, me! I guess if I’d have to choose, I’d want my hair to be the same color it was when I was younger. Trips to the salon are fun, but expensive .
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- actor: Marky Mark
- actress: Reese!
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
- The coolest things: Taken care of Kaylin, played trivia at Mellow Mushroom & taught some kick butt classes at the gym
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
- Close to some:
19) List three of your talents.
- I think I’m a pretty decent group fitness instructor
- Making cookies
- Changing a diaper haha…jk…I’ve just been doing a lot of that recently
20) What is your greatest attribute?
- I always try to do as much as I can for those that are important to me