Hi All! How are you? I am doing great. I have been enjoying my break from blogging and think I have decided to do a post or two a month. I will probably do one post on family stuff and one on food. So, what has been going on around here?
I have been working my usual day job and also teaching a good chunk at the gym. I am teaching body pump a few times a week and body attack once a week. I am also starting to teach body step again. Getting ready for a pre-pump run:
I’ve also been enjoying a ton of time with family & friends. Josh, Kaylin and I took a road trip to visit Josh’s sister and her boyfriend. Photos from the trip (a few from a festival we went to and one from a minor league baseball game):
I’ve also been spending lots of time with the husband and my two babes:
Kaylin has now transitioned fully to real food. Here is what she has been enjoying:
- Purees (apples, bananas, carrots, peas, squash, corn, etc.)
- Smoothies (I usually do banana mixed with another fruit (peaches, blueberries, etc.), spinach, ice and whole milk)
- Pieces of banana chopped up
- Yogurt (Yo Baby is her favorite with Chobani Greek coming in second)
- Tiny bits of pasta and mozzarella cheese
- Cheerios (halved)
- A little bit of chicken (she's not wild about it- just like her mama)
- Bottles of whole milk or water
It has been a blast to experiment with new foods!! The video below shows her trying pasta & cheese for the first time. I don’t know why I say ditalini so funny (I think I’ve been watching too much Giada ).
And a video of Kaylin kicking in the pool:
What have you been up to?