Second, a lot of you shared some great recipes that you made this past week, so I figured I’d pass a few of them along:
- Since I pulled my pesto recipe from a cookbook, I wouldn’t feel right posting it. In place of my recipe though, check out Jessica’s amazing recipe. I haven’t tried it, but knowing Jessica, its fabulous!
- Leah made this amazing Gomen Wat and Miso Soup
- Shannon made this root vegetable salad with orange dressing
- Holly made so many delicious looking pumpkin recipes this week including this pumpkin fluff dip
- Fitting Back In made Cooking Light’s Lemon Basil Shrimp
- Averie made her own awesome Raw Vegan Cheezy Spread
- Diana made this three bean salad I’ve been drooling over
Have you been enjoying your weekend? I certainly have. On Friday night, my husband and I and two of our friends visited Liberty Tap Room in Mount Pleasant. Josh's Beer Sampler:I had emailed the restaurant requesting they add some vegetarian options to their menu and the Manager told me the Chef would be happy to prepare anything I wanted!! Both the Manager and Chef were incredible and my dinner was out of this world (the pictures don’t even do it justice). First, the Chef made me a “tour of world,” which included a Southern Slaw with Pimento Cheese, an Italian cheese and tomato stack, a Seaweed salad (never had this=so so good), and a South of the Border spicy tomato salad.
He also made me an incredible plate of roasted root vegetables.
On Saturday, I taught Body Step and we launched the new Body Pump. The class was PACKED and we even had to turn some folks away. Here are some pictures (all of the instructors minus one):
Me looking very serious while explaining set position: