I ran around the house pretty much all day and accomplished the following:
- Dusted the whole house
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Lots of baking (more below)
- Choreography work
Frank was not much help, but did keep an eye on me all day to make sure I did everything right ;)
- Granola (oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, flax, honey, and a little oil baked at 250 for 1 hour):
- Mini Vegan Gingerbread muffins based on this recipe. I used flax/water as the egg substitute and added some delicious mini chips:
- I also used Jessica's recipe to make some Double Chocolate Chip cookies. In one batch, I used regular chocolate chips:
- And in the other, I used these dark chocolate & mint chips. Josh said these chips are incredible (I am yet to sample):
Phew! I packaged up the goodies and will send them off to my awesome brothers and sister-in-law tomorrow!
I also made an un-pictured set of mini vegan pumpkin chip muffins.
Josh also finished up the outside of the house that we had started yesterday:
We still need to get a wreath for the front door, but its pretty much done!
Also worth a HUGE mention, I opened my first Christmas gift from Josh's mom a few weeks ago. She got me kitchen towels monogrammed with my blog name:
Alright, time for some work (blah) and relaxing (hooray!). How was your Sunday?